Spine Corrector Extension<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3605

Spine Corrector Extension
Amy Havens
Class 3605

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
*Imagine me taking a delicious breath out*

Simple movements that refresh and re-energize after a long day at the desk. Perfect as always. THANK YOU Amy
Julia R thank you so much for leaving this comment for me.  I so value your kind words!
Amy, love your view of the method and variations on the spine corrector. Great for functional movement and osteo clients or for those of us sitting too much lately. Thank you!
Thank you so much Kristen .  Yes I love the Spine Corrector and the depth of my knowledge of it comes from my study with @patguyton.  I of course, then add my own Amy-ness to my work, but owe my Spine Corrector passion to Pat.  She's incredible!
1 person likes this.
another great class
Thank you so much Lisa P !
Stephanie L
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Shoulders and upper back feel great!
Stephanie L , thank you!!  Glad your body feels great!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Which spine corrector do you prefer? The Clara or the Contour that you used in this class.
Hi Kate S , thank you!  Hmm, great question :: which spine corrector do I prefer ??  I'd have to say -- all of them!  Each one offers my spine and proportions so many different things.  But.. if I had to choose between Clara and Contour --- these days, the Contour is feeling really, really good!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin