Improving Circulation<br>Sally Anderson<br>Class 3610

Improving Circulation
Sally Anderson
Class 3610

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Sally, I absolutely loved this. Thank you for your lovely style and creativity in variations. As a teacher, I so enjoyed just being a student and not knowing or caring what was next. Heart rate was elevated and breath was key in this sequence. Body felt so good after! Again, many thanks.
1 person likes this.
Hi Sally, just what I needed on Sunday morning after a huge teaching week. I actually feel revitalised ready for last week of teaching for the year.
Merry Christmas Sally XX
Michelle E
1 person likes this.
Loved this session Sally. Thanks for sharing!
1 person likes this.
Ahhhhh - wonderful
Loved this Sally! I feel great- ready for my next three hours of teaching x
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sally-I believe this is my new favorite go-to session!💜
1 person likes this.
Sally this class was fun, challenging and made me go "ahhh" in a good way at the end. I feel so good! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sally, I'm loving you latest videos. Such intelligent movement for modern bodies with deep respect for the traditional work. My body feels amazing after this!
Meg H
1 person likes this.
I love this class! Thank you!
Another Sally gem and so fun to combine the Mat and Reformer - though I have to say it's a bit challenging in a small space :)

The side bend work towards the end was a bit difficult to follow and might need some playing around with the Reformer set up, but I'm sure I'll find it easier next time I try it! Other than that, awesome, I hope Sally will be back on PA soon!

1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin