Lengthening Reformer<br>Joanne Bezzina<br>Class 3619

Lengthening Reformer
Joanne Bezzina
Class 3619

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
You're the bomb! x
Another beautiful class, Jo. I loved 'pouring my body down' along the carriage, and the 'liquid energy' of the movement sequences and the imagery you gave :) Thank you!
1 person likes this.
That was great!!!! Thank you!
Thank you so much for all of these wonderful comments. I am delighted to see that this class has been enjoyed and useful to all of you. It is great to hear from you- making connections with the people I teach is one of my favorite parts of teaching Pilates xox
1 person likes this.
Great class. Thankyou!
1 person likes this.
Thank you lovely Jo. I did this in the afternoon sun with breathy focus. Your cues of breadth and length brought a next level focus. Also I haven’t done side lift on the short box for ages and I forgot that I quite like it! And I love skater (the hills were alive with the love of Pilates 😉)
1 person likes this.
I really like the long stretch to jackrabbit, the stretch after side bend and the semi circle with the heels.  Skating is so fun!  Thanks
Thank you all again for the great feedback. I'm so pleased that you all enjoyed your class time with me. xoxo
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this class very much.  Thank you for your ques and positioning of the spine and shoulders.  
1 person likes this.
I loved this class!  Thank-you.  Such a challenge and amazing stretch as well! 
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin