Theraband Flow<br>Joanne Bezzina<br>Class 3620

Theraband Flow
Joanne Bezzina
Class 3620

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
love it this class so much!!! thank you!!
Theraband class was excellent. The flow of each exercise was perfect.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for all of these wonderful Theraband ideas! I loved this class!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Jo! Loved the feedback from the band and then the challenge to imagine the feedback from the band. Many take aways for me and to try with clients. I know I’ll do this one again. Thank you.
Thank you so much to you all for watching my class! I'm thrilled that you all got something out of it. Much love xxx
2 people like this.
Second time doing this class and its gotten even more awesome. So soothing yet challenging. Thanks Joanne Bezzina
1 person likes this.
I have a love/hate relationship with the band. Your cues and directions on using it were superb! Loved the mermaid with the band!
1 person likes this.
This was exceptional. Such good, challenging movement! I love the band! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class Joanne! Great to hear an Aussie accent! Elissa
Lisa NYC
1 person likes this.
This was a great class Joanne — perfectly adaptable for me as I recover from a metatarsal stress fracture in my foot. With only a few modifications, I was able to enjoy the full program. I've been working hard to stay in shape while focusing on letting my foot properly heal. This workout was perfect. Love the Theraband integration... and hope you keep them coming!
21-30 of 80

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin