Balancing the Hip Flexors<br>Tom McCook<br>Tutorial 3622

Balancing the Hip Flexors
Tom McCook
Tutorial 3622

Watch this Tutorial
Jann D
Love it!!! Thank you.
Hi Tom Awesome class. Do you have a class number for the mat class for standing hamstring movements related to Anatomy in Motion that you mentioned? I can't find it. Thankyou.
Hi Louise, class # 3312 Functional Mat Practice is the one! Enjoy and all the best to you.
1 person likes this.
what a great tutorial....perfect explanation! thank you
Patricia P
1 person likes this.
Excellent ! Loved all the info !
Catherine Griffith Nosacka
Thank you for your videos on the anatomy of movement. As a dancer and Pilates dancer trainee, these have been some of the most interesting and informative tutorials.
Thank you Catherine! Happy to hear you're enjoying and using the learning from the tutorials!! All the best to you.
Hi Tom, Thank you for helping me feel these precious muscles and learn how to work on freeing my back; how different is right from left and how this translates all the way up the body! While in kneeling and sidebending on the right leg, I felt my lat (or it felt like the lat or top of QL) on that side and the whole chain seemed to release! I am really inspired!!
Thank you Tom! I’m 4 months post op anterior hip replacement and I found this really helpful.
Great to hear from you both Lauren and Sophia! Wishing you the best in your continued healing and well being Lauren. Continue to take the time to be focused, skillful and kind to yourself in the process. All the best
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin