The Dance of the Clavicle!<br>Tom McCook<br>Tutorial 3627

The Dance of the Clavicle!
Tom McCook
Tutorial 3627

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Dear Tom,thank you and the Pilatesanytime for such a wonderful tutorial. Since I have attended your recent workshops at POT in Venice ,I was trilled you have filmed classese and tutorials with the same topics so we are able to improve our better understanding of how the body function and for me as a teacher this is the whole new approach and the expanding of the Pilates :)
Regards, Natasha from Belgrade,Serbia
Hi Natasa,
Thank you for your message and really great to work with you in Venice! My intent is for the tutorials and class content be an additional, support for the new discoveries and teaching from my workshops. Happy to hear you're getting the value of Pilates Anytime to support your learning and practice. Hope to see you again and be well!
1 person likes this.
Tom McCook Tom, that was amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this tutorial for us. I dislocated my collarbone 5 years ago and it has been problematic ever since (anterior sternoclavicle dislocation). I cannot begin to tell you how much better I felt after doing the exercises. Wow...it's even sticking out a bit less than usual! Again, many thanks.
1 person likes this.
I always watch and immensely enjoy your tutorials. Thank you for the time and effort you put into these presentations!!!
Great news Lori! Really happy to hear you felt the benefits and the lesson. That is the main reason I don the tutorials, to bring a better understanding of our design to improve function through movement. Thank you for sharing and keep practicing!
You're very welcome Leslie! Thank you for your feedback, enjoy!
2 people like this.
Great tutorial. Can't quite believe how much i've picked up in such a short video. Thank you. Fingers crossed there is a whole series of these coming! Thank you Tom McCook and PilatesAnytime.
2 people like this.
Recovering from a shoulder injury, (my dog nearly pulled my arm off!) This workshop is such a lovely and inspirational way to help restore mobility to my shoulders. Amplifies what you taught us in London earlier this year. Thank you! Dee
2 people like this.
This was amazing! Thank you very much Tom McCook
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tom for articulating these images so well. I have used some of these in the past but need to get back to incorporating them as winter approaches us here in Canada 🇨🇦. We live with lifted jammed shoulders. Time for a good melt.
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin