Embodiment Meditation<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3628

Embodiment Meditation
Tom McCook
Class 3628

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Tom,
Feeling grateful for this meditation this morning before just hopping straight on the reformer.
Such a beautiful way to start the day, feeling connected and more mindful now.
I had the pleasure of taking your mindful mat workshop in New Orleans during Pilates On Tour this past summer. Let me just tell you, it is something I will remember and take with me throughout my practice and the rest of my life. Big fan of the tapping, and all of the many creative ways you showed us how to move more mindfully, feeling more connected, and with kindness for our bodies. It has made all the difference in my Pilates and yoga practice, and in everyday life in general. Keep doing what you do, Tom!! You’re paying it forward so anazingly, and I am so thankful to be able to take your classes here on Pilates Anytime!
1 person likes this.
Amazingly that is!
1 person likes this.
Hi Rena,
Thank you for your heartfelt post! It was a pleasure to work with you at Pilates on Tour and I'm happy to hear you're using the tools and exercises we covered to serve your clients better, that's awesome!
Sending good vibes right back to you and thank you Pilates Anytime for making this possible!
1 person likes this.
Wow, that was beautiful, thank you!
1 person likes this.
I have found this video very helpful to ground myself in the middle of a work day. Thank you for the wonderful video, Tom!
1 person likes this.
Great the hear it Tanya and Joanna! You're very welcome!
1 person likes this.
Delicious! With appreciation and gratitude for your skillful art of teaching.
Thank you for your message Laurie, all the best to you.
Beautiful Tom. Thank you so much 🙏
Dear Julie, You are most welcome! Enjoy and all the best!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin