Self-Care Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3633

Self-Care Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 3633

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Meri, for this wonderful feel awesome class! Having some back pain, and this is just what the doc ordered. Before taking your class, I did Tom M’s latest mindful meditation. And that, combined with your exercises and beautiful cues truly helped me to connect more fully within my body and breathe into those tense spaces to create even a little more space. What a perfect pairing!! Thanks again for all you do! So happy to hear your back is feeling much better again!! Cheers!
1 person likes this.
so lovely 🙏🏽✨ appreciate your comment about integrity of movement [Meredith Rogers] . thank you!
Thank you all for your generous feedback!
It makes my day to hear that this class affected you in a positive.
Kit I usually use three red and one blue spring for footwork and Cansu I will try to be more diligent about mentioning springs in general.
1 person likes this.
The mermaid series was wonderful. It reminded me how to get into some areas of the mid-back. Thank you
I love the mermaid Rachel!! It always makes my back feel so great.
Michael Mary S
Another wonderful class. Thank you. Can't wait to do this again. I always love revisiting simple, basic movements -- but they work our muscles in such a good way!
I agree Michael Mary! Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Brett G
1 person likes this.
I am recovering from back spasms and this was just the workout i needed.
I am so happy to hear that Brett.
Hope you feel better soon.
1 person likes this.
I’m so glad you are feeling better! I have been recovering from a back injury that occurred about a year ago, with a disc compressing a nerve. I still have a long way to go but am slowly getting back on the reformer. What class # was the first video you did when your back was “out”? I couldn’t find it and I am looking for a good way to get my back moving again safely! Thanks so much!
21-30 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin