Go Deeper on the Reformer<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Workshop 3641

Go Deeper on the Reformer
Benjamin Degenhardt
Workshop 3641

Watch this Workshop
Katarzyna R
Thank you so much for this brilliant workshop! Could I possibly ask one question please - is doing The Hundred on four springs not too much?
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you so much for watching and your feedback - I'm so glad you're enjoying this workshop! Katarzyna, on a more traditional Reformer you'd find this higher spring setting to be quite supportive in the exercise. On a non-traditional Reformer I'd typically settle somewhere around 2 heavy springs for the Hundred, but it always depends on the dimensions, presence of risers and other factors as to what works best. Hope this helps!
2 people like this.
Loved this thank you. So easy to follow and really enjoy your teaching and in-depth explanations of each exercise
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for this workshop Benjamin (and PA!). Loved having so much explanation of the "why" not just the "how".
I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to work with Benjamin Degenhardt. I loved as much as all of you. Truly a gifted teacher and a beautiful person as well.
2 people like this.
So great! I would love to see a similar workshop from you on the chair. I love love love the chair and feel like it often gets the short end of the stick.
1 person likes this.
Wow, what a gift! Thank you for the glorious (and free!) workshop.   I don't know how I missed this when it first came out but it is now in my favorites.   As always, you are amazing, Benjamin!  I can't stop smiling when I watch you teach, whether in videos or in person. And Meredith too!  Would love to see more of this lovely combo on other apparatus.  Agree with Elisha .... the chair, the chair!  ;)
Zeren Joy
Enjoyed very much! Thank you
Shannon
This was so awesome, thank you so much!
Love the precision and detail, thank you
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin