Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this class ! Thank you 
Thank you Ann !!
1 person likes this.
Excellent 
thank youAmy !
2 people like this.
This kind of workout is the reason I fell in love with Pilates (and the Reformer especially)! I don't want to mention Corona everywhere, but what can I say - I've been anxious! I've been feeling it in my workouts too because even there I wasn't breathing right. But within minutes thanks to Amy I had it back and I was breathing so well and deeply throughout all this work. Priceless. Thank you SO much Amy!
1 person likes this.
just what i needed- thanks!

Julia R , this comment is really hitting home for me too and glad you enjoyed it.  I'm finding the need (and desire, but need) to really slow down and breathe!!!  Glad it helped you as well.  Hope to hear from you soon!
Christine T
Hi Amy, thanks again for a great workout. I like you cueing because it works mindfully as well as physically. I am feeling the Corona thing too. I normally see my grandkids once a week and have not seen them in person for a couple of weeks. I normally see my 94 year old Mother in aged care and comfort her physically as she has dementia but I'm not allowed to touch her and have to keep a good distance away. Sorry to whinge but it's good to get it out. Thank goodness for pilatesanytime and all the great workouts and I especially like yours.
1 person likes this.
Christine  thank you so much for this beautiful message.  It's 100% fine to share any feelings you have.  I fully understand.  My mother is 89 and in a care facility in CO and I'm not able to travel to visit her either.  We talk every day, but it's not the same as being there in person.  So happy we're here for you during this time... and all the time!
Carla R
1 person likes this.
What a fantastic class!!!! Thank you Amy :)
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin