Bridging the Gap<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 3644

Bridging the Gap
Jenna Zaffino
Class 3644

Watch this Class
Lina S
2 people like this.
I've enjoyed the moves on all fours and the active stretching. Thank you.
Jenna Zaffino
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude at your beautiful comments. Thank you so, so much for moving with me and also affirming that this was a needed offering for so many of us! xoxo
2 people like this.
Wow,felt completely overcome by end of that! Don’t know where it came from, but got huge release emotionally and physically from this class, thank you Jenna!
Ksenia L
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed this one so much! Thank you for bringing this movement into my body and also into my brain, reminds me some moves I used to teach in my classes and somehow forgot what excitement those brings into a regular practice! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Loved it! a great start to 2019 - thank you
1 person likes this.
Delicious! Spectacular! Everyone on earth needs this!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jenna Zaffino Just back on the mat after a week out with bronchitis and asthma. Ready to flow and teach 120 clients pilates this week now :) E x
Mika P
1 person likes this.
Coming back from 3-4 weeks of bronchitis, this was exactly what I needed. Not only that, I applaude your imagination and creativity. Thanks, Jenna Zaffino ! :)
1 person likes this.
A gift gratefully received. Thank you Jenna Zaffino
1 person likes this.
I have been an instructor for 15 years, but I moved to Europe last year and felt lost without my clients and Pilates community. Finding the motivation to practice for myself has been a difficult journey and this class was Exactly what I needed! Thank you.
11-20 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin