Precise Reformer<br>Moses Urbano<br>Class 3671

Precise Reformer
Moses Urbano
Class 3671

Watch this Class
Moses , you are an amazing teacher.. Clear instruction, articulate and wonderfully passionate! Thank you and welcome to Pilates anytime:)
Florence P
1 person likes this.
Hi, one simple question: what kind of reformer are you using in this video. Brand ? type ? size ? Thank you very much. Yes, Amazing Teacher. Love this class.
Florence ~ In this video they are using a Gratz Reformer.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Moses and PilatesAnytime! I really appreciated learning SEVERAL new teaching tips from this video. I hope to see more of Moses' classes here on PA!
Bravođź‘Ź Romana at her finest! Thank You
Denise Lynne L
Loved this class & Moses energy!! Favorite part was short box w/pole opening up the chest.
Thank you, Moses! Loved the class from start to finish, especially the variations, pacing and cueing. I will "mind my body" til next time ...just hope it is soon!
Thank u beautiful class!
Moses, Just wondering because I took privates from Romana all the time when I lived in NYC. Wondering what your reason was for separating the guys heels in the footwork even though they were in a Pilates stance. For the 100, were you asking them to work so that the lower back was off the mat or were they pressing their lower back into the mat and you were asking them not to do that. That was unclear to me. The Rowing, why they weren't set up like the short box so when they roll back for Rowing 1, their lower back is on the carriage like the short box.
great class.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin