Creative Mat Variations<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 3680

Creative Mat Variations
Brett Howard
Class 3680

Watch this Class
Cloe V
7 people like this.
What a great and confident instructor, the class was a quick paced class yet the cues were done perfectly. It was easy to keep up at home and an extremely challenging version of the mat series. Gives me a great take on what effective cuing looks like, which is needed in my current teacher training! Loved!
3 people like this.
Brett, I was very excited to see a new mat class from you when I logged in to the site this morning and it didn't disappoint with the wonderful, crystal clear instruction and good humour that are your trademarks. Your classes always leave me with a smile on my face. What kind of sorcery do you use to make them go by so fast??
3 people like this.
Love your style, especially your cueing. Great rhythm and flow to the class.
Loved it!
3 people like this.
I absolutely loved everything about this class! Wonderful balance of challenging exercises followed up with delicious stretching. I’ll be feeling my abs, glutes & booty tomorrow. Thank you Brett!!!
Thank you so much for your amazing teaching.

As great as your execution skills in a Video that was here some tme ago.Sure you are blessed with the amazing body and moves.

Great to ad variety to the classical repertoir. We all need this creative inspiration.

Looking forward for more !!!
Any Special Population/ Rehab work ???

We all work with injured people...
1 person likes this.
Brett, I just love your style and your classes! You said something during the session and now I can’t remember what but I cracked up laughing. Laughter is good! Thank you!
Dear Brett..
as always, it is such a pleasure listening to your cueing and gentle voice😊
I Love your teaching style, your knowledge and your confidence 👍
I definitely going to ‘steal’ these ending stretches 😘
Cool stuff....gonna call it FREEZE because of all the wonderful holds. Also loved: seasaw bridge in warmup, neck pull reversed, walking w the hips, extended play of sidelegseries, & sidebends on knees! Thank you
1-10 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin