Building a Relationship<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Introduction 3681

Building a Relationship
Debora Kolwey
Introduction 3681

Watch this Program Introduction
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Debora, your experience with Helene and the way you shared it, really touched my heart. Thank you!
Lori
1 person likes this.
I don’t even have the words to express how much this touched me. We should all be lucky enough to have you as our teacher. Thank you.
Thank you, Debora - you are, as always, amazing.
Debora Kolwey
Hi everyone! Coincidently, FB just showed me one of those "memory" photos . It's a picture of me teaching Helene 7 years ago. She fell last week but seems to be essentially alright. She couldn't get to her lesson this week so I am going to her house to show her our film. Thanks for your kind comments. hope the photo comes through xoxo
This was lovely Debora. This is one of the aspects of our profession I find most fulfilling.
You have inspired me so, thanks for sharing your compassion/passion of teaching!
Deb
Debora Thank you so much for sharing your story and experience with Helena. It is so inspiring.
Deb
Debora Thank you so much for sharing your story and experience with Helena. It is so inspiring.
Debora Kolwey
I am so glad. I showed Helene the clip and she really enjoyed it, too
Debra thank you for sharing your relationship with Helena. Like you I teach older clients (70 &80's mostly) and although they are genuinely happy with the work we do, their gift to me is so much more. I have thoroughly enjoyed your session on hip/foot. Looking forward to more of your sessions. Thank you!!!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin