Tye4® Demonstration<br>Joan Breibart<br>Tutorial 3691

Tye4® Demonstration
Joan Breibart
Tutorial 3691

Watch this Tutorial
Jeremy B
The TYE4 has made such a difference in helping me to rehab my shoulder and back
Joan, It is great to see you and Gia on Pilates Anytime. I really enjoy the conversation between both of you. Makes it more like I am there in the workshop with you. Will you ever offer at TYE4 workshop in NYC? I would love to come and take it. Will definitely purchase the new model in March.
Jeannene: Will give private lessons in NYC Soho office soon. and will hold the certification WS there too.
What a FABULOUS tool for so many reasons, starting with enhancing awareness of where one's body is in space, and on and on...
QUESTION re: size for clients - is there a way to adapt for fuller figure/larger clients? Would the prior model of Tye4 work for larger clients? What is the maximal size range the new X will fit?
MANY THANKS for keeping Pilates programming creative and adaptive!
Lina C
I love the way Tye4 feels on my body. I use it regularly. I also love watching my clients connect to their bodies when they use Tye4. It changes their entire experience. It really helps them understand what they are supposed to feel and there they are supposed to feel it.
Amazing. Love that you all make us conscious of connecting the feet to the sesat (and how), love that you're such patient teachers that you're willing to repeat those global instructions till we internalize them for self-correction; love that you make this (really really) hard work so much fun. End jumps FTW (but where are those firemen? ).

Jill J
As a personal trainer for over 30 yrs and having worked with Romana, it looks like the TYE4 deepens the awareness in the opposing muscle groups with the counter balance to the point where a student using it can hit all those positions she was constantly pushing us to reach.
Tye4 is an awesome apparatus that can be added to every movement anywhere. It provides a fulltime proprioception stimulus around and across the body improving its alignment and stability. It promotes incredible effects on hipermobile patients increasing their movement control and sense of articular position. As Marika Molnar mentioned before I also want to thank Joan for having a permanent interest in keeping Tye4 functional, modern and elegant.
1 person likes this.
I just received my Tye4 yesterday and can’t wait to use it!!!
1 person likes this.
This is the future of Pilates! First it is functional, assists and gives feedback to your body instantly. I love using it standing to work on balance with my clients. It assists people who can't do it and give resistance to others depending on the way the bungees are positioned. As a Pilates instructor for over 20 years it makes my classes more interesting too than ordinary Mat Pilates. My clients benefit from seeing an improvement on their posture from day 1. I am so excited for the new TYE4X , thank you Joan for making it even more practical. This is the class I like and need to see more! It was fun and real!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin