VIIT Reformer<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 3698

VIIT Reformer
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 3698

Watch this Class
You two are super cute...like the chattier ones who always pipe up in a group reformer class and keep people smiling. I love the rotational work, and I think you should copyright that VIIT, Elizabeth!
Have been waiting for this one to come out because you get so many creative versions and angles which our bodies really need. Elizabeth, do you find a particular formula helps to build a VIIT class? Meaning body positions to follow, supine, quadraped etc and starting from feet and working up through the body and then return to the start again?
1 person likes this.
I love this class! I like the use of the diagonals and the mix of jumping.
1 person likes this.
Question if anyone knows: Other than the roll up in leg straps would this workout be Osteoporosis safe?
Today is a holiday in South Louisiana - Lundi Gras but I'm going to go to studio to do this workout! Thank you to the ever creative and always inspiring Elizabeth Larkam :)
Terrip88*, thank you for checking about the appropriateness of this class for osteoporosis. You are correct that Short Spine Stretch which is loaded thoracic flexion is contraindicated. In addition, the quadruped abdominals with hands on box that involves thoracic rotation is also contraindicated. Options: you may keep the jumping sequences and replace the thoracic flexion and rotation with related excerpts from my Reformer 2017 class. Caution in terms of sustained weight bearing through wrists Very best to you!PS: my next VIIT reformer class that posts next week has options that are safe for bone health
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for your quick response! I'm excited for your class next week but will follow your options above for this class.
1 person likes this.
I've always enjoyed Elizabeths unique approach to the Pilates work and her creative, inspiring cues. Such a gifted and delightful teacher I always learn something new from her.
Sounds good Terrip88*. Let me know how it goes for you. And write back when you have questions
1 person likes this.
Super fun, very creative, and lots to learn and digest. I really enjoyed the conversation between Elizabeth and Kristi - it added both good humor and good things to think about. Thank you for a wonderful class!
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin