Restorative Foam Roller<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3701

Restorative Foam Roller
Amy Havens
Class 3701

Watch this Class
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've really enjoyed the tactile cues. The whole body is stretched in this class with some gentle toning. Really interesting. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
This was lovely, Amy, and just what I needed this evening. Thank you.
Fern K
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this wonderfully calming and restoring class! It couldn't make my stressful time go away, but remembering the magic of moving and breathing was a big help.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy. This class certainly took away some stress from my body and has given me energy for the many demands of my week. Your cues were spot on- and the occipital massage just lovely!
1 person likes this.
Feel amazing after this class, loved the neck massage at the end! 😊
1 person likes this.
wonderful! just what I needed to bring some gentleness to a day full of muscle tension and headache.
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this class thanks Amy, going straight out to get a more squishy roller!
Caroline L
1 person likes this.
Loved this. Perfect for me to release tension and in recovering from a migraine. Thank you Amy :)
Katarina S
1 person likes this.
I love this class Amy, and also my clients .. who said they felt quite relaxed after the class.
1 person likes this.
Amy,
Something must be in the Air, as it has been an incredibly stressful couple of weeks for me and the roller release was exactly what I needed! Thanks so much for your thoughtful work. LOVE my “Amy time”!
Laurie
21-30 of 113

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin