Class 3701

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this very stressfree class! Big ❤️
1 person likes this.
You are very welcome Kerstin !

Alex K
1 person likes this.
Thank you, thank you, Amy. That was wonderful!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. I've just lost my 44 year old brilliant vibrant son to cancer and devastated, have returned to my studio to teach. Its such a daunting prospect but your class has inspired me and I am going to use it as a gentle healing way to get back into teaching. Thank you Amy
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amie! My spine feels so good now
Chuhang G
1 person likes this.
Very therapeutic, I enjoyed every bit of it but wished I was using a softer foam roller.
1 person likes this.
Amy thank you so much for this class.  My body has been going through lots of shifts in recent month.  Most of these shifts are positive and I'm finding more strength and balance, yay!  However, I woke up this morning and found myself totally depleted, requiring rest, introspection and gentleness.  I didn't think I could get what my body was asking for in a  movement session, but your class was exactly what I needed.  Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I can't thank you all enough for the positive feedback from this class.  I'm pretty moved by all the comments and for so many of you agreeing that you too were needing to slow down!!  I think we're on to something folks!!  It's OK and actually quite necessary to give ourselves this type of movement session -- whenever we feel like it!  
Inga C
1 person likes this.
Perfect for some Sunday self care, Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful, balancing, just what a body needs some days!
31-40 of 113

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin