Stability Challenge Reformer<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 3715

Stability Challenge Reformer
Christi Idavoy
Class 3715

Watch this Class
Praveena C
A therapeutic class for your pelvic floor and spine. I loved how long my neck got after roll downs on the foam roller. Thank you Christi❤️
Such lovely cues I didn’t need to look at the screen. I feel much more balanced now. One to return to several times I think.
Silviah
Amazing class!! Thank you! I cannot wait to try everything with my students. :)
Really good! Thank you!
Great class my hips feel so balanced. Thank you so much. Cueing was great also!
Thank you so much Christi - love, love, love this class.  Hands down my favourite this week!  Used this in a private session last night & after the footwork my client just smiled and said "Wow my spine has been completely reconfigured!".  Music to my ears and thanks again. xx
that was a fabulous class.  I have been having problems with my knees but particularly the last exercises has really increase the range of movement.  I will be teaching this to clients a lot!
Christi, do you think this class could be done the on the oov in place of the foam roller...?
Taghrid K
Great class, loved the use of the roller, the balance challenge, great cues and variations. Thank you Christi
Great class! Much harder than it looks! that last exercise really emphasized my imbalances as it showed me how i move from different sides of my legs! Great start to my day! Thank you!
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin