Stability Challenge Reformer<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 3715

Stability Challenge Reformer
Christi Idavoy
Class 3715

Watch this Class
Absolutely fantastic, one side of hip for final move was crying. Pointed out some great pattern corrections I need to do.
10 outta 10 x
Great class! My hips feel amazing Thank you Christi 
I want to click LOVE not like :) I have had a severe injury to my SI joint and I deal with quite a bit of pain on and off. Before the class I was in pain and now after SO MUCH relief! You are such an amazing teacher Christi!!!
Wow that rollback!  Internal shower.  Thank you so much, superb class.
love this....and the notes!   Such methodical work     Thank you
Lisa S
Terrific class.  I love the exercises,  terrific cues, pacing.  It was helpful to see and hear you offer suggestions and corrections to the participants.  And it was also helpful to hear you note at several points and ways that each person may experience organization of body differently when trying to find stability and balance on the roller and while moving.   I liked that you suggested exploration of variations of the movement, placement of the arm through the rotation.   Thank you so much for sharing. 
Anke M
I absolutely love your classes! Awesome feeling. Thank you so much Christi.
Lovely creative long box variations.  I have clients who do better with seated & standing work due to vertigo/dizziness.   These are great options.  Thank you!
Fabulous class. I love how the cuing allows me to move without holding any tension. Movement with minimum effort, for me is a big 'wow'! 
Another amazing learning experience to add to my permanent "Christi rotation" Thank you!
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin