One Spring Reformer<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3719

One Spring Reformer
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3719

Watch this Class
Great cueing, nice class! :)
I really enjoyed this class. So creative. Great breakdown of the back rowing exercise and helpful cues. 😊
Libby K
Delia - thanks for this fabulous class.  After 14 years of pilates I finally understand 'rowing back' - thanks to your great cues and 'build' of the exercise.  Please do more classes!
Libby.
Jennifer thank you so much! Rebecca great to hear! Thank you for your feedback! Libby ahhhhh I feel like I should bow hahaha. These are teaching milestones. Thank you so much for that! Hope you all safe and healthy! 
That was excellent - loved the simplicity of just using the one spring! Thank you
Love your classes. Again thank you.
Anne  thank you! I am a fan of flow. Very happy you enjoyed it! Isabel thank you for that! And you are very welcome :)
The class just gets better and better. Thank you Delia 
Tracy N
First time I've ever done one of your classes.  Thoroughly enjoyed it, simple cues and great moves and lovely flow.  Look forward to doing more.  Thank you :) 
Wow! Thank you, Delia, for this fun and challenging class! You make it all look so fluid and smooth. I will return to this one again for sure to see if I can work out my bumpiness! Lol! Loved it!! Thanks again!
101-110 of 139

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin