Creative Ball Variations<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3720

Creative Ball Variations
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3720

Watch this Class
Anne, Thank you so much!

Amanda, love this1 thank you so much.  Happy you enjoyed the variations. 

Lauren, thank you so much for your lovely feedback and for taking the class!
Margie I am someone who believes the breath work in pilates is incredibly important. However, i've let go of when to inhale and when to exhale. The most important is to use the breath to liberate your movement and to focus on the objective. For example, when I do the spine twist, I can twist further in to my middle back if I inhale on rotation vs exhale. As with spine stretch, inhaling to flex on the exercise really stretches my spine, If I exhale then I focus more on my abs shortening. But i f you want to feel the abs you should exhale. Does that answer your questions?
Loved this class.
Thank you for this great class! I liked the structure of the class, the cuing and especially the class notes.  I loved the different knee stretches and all variations. 
Birgit thank you for your nice comment! So happy you enjoyed the different variations with the ball. xx

Shanna thank you!!!
I loved this mat workout !
Very fun!... great cues!
Creative ways to use the ball!!
Thank you!
Maren F
great class,I love it thanks very much!
Fabulous class with helpful instructions and so many nice variations! I particularly liked the Roll Over and the Bridge Variation. Can't wait to introduce them to my clients ;o) And thank you, PA, for the "Print Class Notes" Option; what a brilliant tool, you just made my day!
Wow lots of great variations,love the cat/cow knee hover ,shoulder bridge ,side leg lateral flex ion ,swimming ... lots and lots ... now I just need to practice these :)
Maryam
Thank you for the great class Delia . 
31-40 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin