Foam Roller Balance<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 374

Foam Roller Balance
Meredith Rogers
Class 374

Watch this Class
Loved your class, Meredith! Thanks for showing me more ways to use the foam roller. It is so much more fun to do these mat exercises with props.I will repeat this class often.
Awesome use of the foam roller---really makes you pay attention to what your spine is doing.
Thanks ladies. I agree that the roller does provide challenge but also helps one focus on alignment. Thank you for your comments.
1 person likes this.
loving this class! Done it twice now. Finding its great for my horribly tight shoulders! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Nice class - I liked spending so much time on the roller at the beginning, and the opening/strengthening of the shoulders. Maybe make a note that you use a theraband in addition to the roller? I didn't have one with me, but would have found one if I had known!
1 person likes this.
Awesome! Brilliant! Fantastic class! I loved it. I just bought a roller over the weekend and thought I must give it a try... Thank you Meredith for such clear instructions that made me feel so confident. This is my favourite class. Jolene from South Africa ;)
Thanks again everyone!
1 person likes this.
What a great reward for my purchase of the foam roller. Thank you!
Yay Joni! Yay, yay, yay!!
1 person likes this.
Much needed strength & stretch training before my massage clients today!
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin