MELT Map<br>Sue Hitzmann<br>Class 3742

MELT Map
Sue Hitzmann
Class 3742

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this!  I feel fabulous now and learned a lot.  I will have to watch again to try and absorb as much of the information as I can.
Love this! Thank you Sue. Feel amazing. Great to do after golf too! 
Jasmine R
Thank you!! I loved your descriptions and direction. It helped me visualise where I needed to be and at the same time, still staying focused. I feel great thank you again 🌸
Inga C
Perfect! Thanks Pilates Anytime for bringing Sue and the Melt Method to the website. I loved it and feel so much better! I will be doing this class again.
2 people like this.
I too felt the talking was too frantic. Made it seem overwhelming. She knows her stuff but slow down a bit. Felt I was on a race track.
Wow! I’ve been dying to make it to a melt class, so happy to see this on pilates anytime! Thank you melt method!!
1 person likes this.
Was so excited to see this feature on PilatesAnytime.  I've had Sue's book a while and have been trying some of the techniques with clients but it was really good to work through them myself with a guide.  i must agree though with some of the comments here, it felt rushed and was a bit confusing to follow the cues at times.  i'll be trying it again for sure.
1 person likes this.
I had to look up the word „frantic“ - and oh yes, that it was - way too fast talking, felt like being on the run. Well nobody has to be perfect - anyway I appreciate the MELT method, especially with the body scan assess, that makes the difference for me! Thank you Sue!
Edna T
What a wonderful addition to Pilates Anytime!
3 people like this.
I really like this but again.... too much talking and felt I wanted to turn off and few times but stuck with it but then ended up fast forwarding it to finish it quickly
11-20 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin