MELT Map<br>Sue Hitzmann<br>Class 3742

MELT Map
Sue Hitzmann
Class 3742

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I loved what this focused work did for me-I think so many of us would benefit more from such attention-I'm so happy to have stumbled on this Sue.I'll definitely be following the rest of your classes.You fit so much in with your cueing-it's a lot of talking but there wasn't anything that felt unnecessary -Thankyou for sharing this work and the skill it took to deliver it so fluidly xxxx
1 person likes this.
great class, I wish dialog was delivered more slowly, with some breaks
Angela T
1 person likes this.
wow! what a wonderful class! i found it to be highly informative.loved the in depth instructions
Charlotte H
1 person likes this.
I love this. It feels like something my body really needs.
This is the first time in my life I feel my midribs on the mat, I would like this woman to come back again and again to pilates anytime. For the first time, I feel myself integrated into the ground... Thank you Sue for this discovery
Martha  V
1 person likes this.
like many pioneering, brilliant, enthusiastic people, Sue talks waaaay too fast. :)  I had a hard time following the class at normal speed.  Slowing it down sounded funny, but it gave me the time I needed to first understand, and then follow, her cues. 
Thank you for this class.  I purchased the book , but really wanted to experience it in a class.  Is the MELT roller different from the medium OPTP roller?  The reassess was key to really feeling the body change!
Louise
worst class I have done, far too much talking and hardly anything to do. you should delete this video it's awful 
Louise  ~ We're sorry that you didn't enjoy this class. Please let us know if you would like us to help you find videos that are more suited to you. You can email us at support@pilatesanytime.com for recommendations.
Caroline Close
I really enjoyed the is class. I did a big hike the day before and was feeling sore and a little fatigued so searched for something restorative and this class came up on the list. So glad I chose it! First time I have really notice my ribcage lower to the mat- such a profound difference! I understand how some found the dialogue too much but I really suggest to just go with it as the info Sue gives throughout is all so relevant. Especially if the MELT method is new to you. It was my first intro to it and now I am super keen to learn more! Thanks again.
61-70 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin