Hallee Altman
Class 3745

Watch this Class
Thank you so much Catherine!
Faye S
great class, thank you!

Thank you Faye!
1 person likes this.
That was great. Now I'll have to explore the MELT method more!
Yes! Check out Sue Hitzmann’s Lecture and classes on PA! MELTMethod.com will help you find an instructor near you. 
Hi....I don’t mean to be negative but its just a lot of talking :( sorry but this seems like a workshop type of thing...not a class. I couldn’t get through it bc it was just a lot of talking. I like doing :) which PA usually does a great job! No disrespect for the instructors. The info is valuable but just packaged in a different place. Now off to find a class to work out.
Thank you for your feedback. It’s always a balance between flow and form while keeping pace- I hope you’ll be back when the time is right!
MFT
MFT
1 person likes this.
Hallee, can you do more Melted Tower classes? I love this so much!
MFT
MFT
If there is someone I can email At PA letting them know I want more MELT? Let me know and I’ll tell them how much I love this series!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Hallee!  Love your teaching style.  I am a retired certified MELT instructor and certified STOTT  instructor and studio owner.   This class was great to do at home on my STOTT Rehab reformer.   I remember talking to Sue 10 years ago about combining Pilates with MELT.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin