MELTed Pilates Mat<br>Hallee Altman<br>Class 3746

MELTed Pilates Mat
Hallee Altman
Class 3746

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
darn, i don't have a half-roller! was really looking forward to trying this. 
Vanisha, oh man! Don’t worry, until you purchase a half roller, you can still take class. Anything I teach with the round side of the roller touching the body (the first MELT rebalance sequence) you can do on a full roller. Just slide off the roller for the 100. Anything in which the roller is flat side against the body, you can skip or do without. Let me know how it goes!!
Hallee, how about a version for those of us with low bone density who (following NOF guidelines) do not do forward spinal flexion.  You immediately went into forward spinal flexion with "hug" and then hundred.
Hi Diane,
If spinal flexion is contraindicated for you, then please please skip ahead! You will leave out the MELT Rib Curl and all Pilates exercises that you would normally skip.  At one point the half roller is placed behind the blades (Rib length). For this, you can ease into extension and then stop at neutral instead of following me into flexion. When I get to the Series of 5, the half roller is under the pelvis and the head is down until criss cross.  Feel free to reach out with any other specifics- and absolutely follow all prescribed guidelines!
Shana B
Great class. I had a lot of improvement on my roll down.
That's awesome Shana! Thank you for the feedback!
Becky C
The difference in my crisscross after prepping with the roller was mind blowing fantastic!
Becky: YAAASSSSS! That’s how we like it!
At the end of the session I can feel the difference from the beginning; relaxed and in balance...I like The MELT Method...thank you
1 person likes this.
Cigdem, that is wonderful! I encourage you to keep MELTing!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin