Mobilizing Pilates Arc<br>Serafino Ambrosio<br>Class 3758

Mobilizing Pilates Arc
Serafino Ambrosio
Class 3758

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I tested it on myself then immediately brought it to class. Split it in two: warm up first, then transferred arc on reformer and finished with the rocking and relaxing finale. Very enjoyable! Clients very happy! I guess Serafino took some inspiration from the streets in Rome which are, to say the less, very uneven! 
SERAFINO IS AN ENTHOUSIAST OF MOVEMENT ! LOVES WHAT HE DOES , ENJOYS IT AND YOU CAN TELL BY THE WAY HE TEACHES!! 
I LOVE THIS MAN 
I am so glad that you are all enjoying and learning from my class...keep the enthusiasm going since it will breed more enthusiasm ...Thanks ...and see you all soon for mu next VIDEO YESSSSS!
1 person likes this.
Great ideas! Good to see you here can’t wait to see more classes with you. Your energy is fantastic and your classes are great fun and enjoyable!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Adriana Thanks everyone i am too pleased that you are all enjoying the class .....keep in tune for the next ones ! LUV Serafino 
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a fun and creative movement experience. Lots of different ways to move the body. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a fun and creative movement experience. Lots of different ways to move the body. Thanks!
Silviah
1 person likes this.
Such a creative way to use the Arc!! Thank you so much for this amazing class Serafino! Can't wait to try it all with my students! :)
Sabine G
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful class Serafino Ambrosio! I loved your creativity and playfulness on the Arc and your amazing anatomical cueing! I cannot wait to see more from you!
1 person likes this.
So fun and useful! :)
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin