Locomotion Warm Up<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 3761

Locomotion Warm Up
Juan Nieto
Class 3761

Watch this Class
Juan, that was amazing!  I love it for many reasons, but the most important is that these are movements and motions that we should all still be able to do, but have lost over the years.  I have many ladies who are good on their "backs", but have trouble to lift off the ground using their wrists or legs.  Thanks so much and I look forward to watching other videos from you.  
Juan Nieto
6 people like this.
Thanks Elizabeth, to film this video was definitely a leap of faith and I'm glad you can find it valuable. I think there's a lot to explore using this kind of patterns. Have a great weekend. 
1 person likes this.
great work!
2 people like this.
that was interesting.  I can't see some of my old ladies doing some of the moves but others should be possible.  
Juan, having done the Oov training, I think this is a great extension of that work taken into fuller expression. 
Matthew S
1 person likes this.
thanks Juan - great to come across this - simple yet challenging - would love more of this - perhaps a series?
I love to see this type of animal flow being mixed into our Pilates world! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Me encanta este trabajo me recuerda a animal flow y lo propongo en mis clases de danza con niñxs.
Gracias y a seguir jugando.
Juan Nieto
Thanks Anna! 😊
Juan Nieto
9 people like this.
Hi Helen, many times we as teachers create some "boundaries" for our clients. It has been researched that the stereotypes we all have (age, gender, etc.) modify our decision making process. You'll be surprised how much the people can do if they have the chance to expose to the task in a gradual and positive way. People love to feel they can overcome a movement task that seems beyond their expectations. Thanks so much for your comment.
1-10 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin