Locomotion Warm Up<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 3761

Locomotion Warm Up
Juan Nieto
Class 3761

Watch this Class
Juan Nieto
Hi Lynn, the idea of the warm up is to move through space, sometimes in our classes they barely mov around. I agree is a good complement to stationary work. Thanks so much for watching and commenting. Best.  
Juan Nieto
Hi Matthew, that'd be nice. As I mentioned in the video, there are endless possibilities of working using this approach. Thanks! 
Juan Nieto
Thanks Lyndie, actually this is nothing new. Most of the movements shown have been used as martial arts drills for years. I just made a little adaptation for our habitual population. Cheers.
Juan Nieto
Hola Enrique, como le comentaba a Lyndie, este trabajo viene de lejos, mucho antes que Animal Flow. Si quieres investigar busca drills de BJJ, verás que utilizan esta trabajo para mejorar su fuerza, movilidad y coordinación. Gracias por ver el video y tus comentarios. Saludos. 
👍👍👍
Ingrid J
These are great moves and familiar from Animal Flow. Have you taken any AF classes? Anyway, I used some of these on my Parkinsons Rock Steady Classes and they were surprised they could do them. Yeayy and thanks for the inspiration!
Melissa R
Juan I really enjoy your classes. I did the Runity course in Australia. I love this locomotion. Thanks :)
Thanks for presenting this class Juan. I will definitely be adding these into my classes ( once I have practised a bit more myself). They are challenging to the brain as well as the body. Gracias.
Juan Nieto
Thanks Ingrid. Most of this movements are commonly used as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu drills to improve mobility, coordination and strength. AF took part of it and other disciplines. PD patients benefits so much from CKC exercises. The proprioception provided by the floor creates a great flow of afferent information to the brain. Best regards.
Juan Nieto
Thanks Melissa for watching and attending our course. I hope we have helped you to expand your movement boundaries. Cheers!

11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin