Class 3: Release<br>Georgia Burns<br>Class 3783

Class 3: Release
Georgia Burns
Class 3783

Watch this Class
I love the way you address the pelvic floor, thank you. Woman’s health after traumatic birth...you are expected to get on with it without proper guidance...I had C-section 14 years ago...I still have sticky bits surrounding the scar and wonder if it is too late to start on loosening hardened tissue layers? Many thanks!
Senada it is not too late. You can start scar massage now and it will help to loosen it. Let me know how it goes!
1 person likes this.
Hi Georgia, love this playlist. Your approach is so gentle and safe, and your voice is so calming. I will definitely be incorporating some of your ideas and movement into my pre and post natal classes. 

I wish I had this when I had my son 19 years ago away from home without family support -going through an emergency C section, and having loads of challenges breast feeding him. The pain and tears I had to go through after being sent home a few days after being cut up is something I do not wish on any new mother. Thank you Georgia for reminding all new (and not so new) mothers that we have to love and care for ourselves!
Joanna Thank you. This means a lot to me. Isolation has become the reality for so many women. We are lucky as Pilates Instructors that we can give support. 
Hi Georgia, I had laparoscopic Colon resection with a bigger scar towards the public bone that resembles a C-Section scar. I’m going to do this series in hopes of aiding my healing process. Thank you for sharing
E. Melisa Thank you! Please let me know how it goes. I am always here to listen.
Happy New Year!
I'm starting off 2020 coming back to the first 3 videos in this series. After posing for my advanced ladder barrel teacher training book I re opened my diastasis. You might thing that I would be upset by this but actually I am so excited! LOL. I am fascinated by the human body and what we are capable of. 
So here's to 2020 and starting fresh.
RESTORE-MAINTAIN-E XCEL 
Aurora Z
How refreshing to find these exercises after my emergency c section...everywhere else our specific challenges and worries are completely ignored! Thanks a million for normalizing all this! 
Aurora I’m really happy these exercises spoke to you. 
Hi again Georgia, will the massage help for keloid scars?
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin