Upper Body Progression<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 3793

Upper Body Progression
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 3793

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Lovely class. Great Job
2 people like this.
Sensational.  Thank you Benjamin for such informative, useful and progressive classes.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Loving this series!  Your cueing for standing and raising  foot behind you was especially helpful for me on my wobbly side.  It was the first  time I was able to gain some stability while standing on that leg.  Thank you.  I’m not able to do the walk through with knees elevated because of joint (shoulder and ankle) issues.  Any alternative exercise suggestions or should I just keep trying?  I’m going to concentrate on this series over the next few weeks especially to see what gains I can make in my flexibility and strength.  Thanks so much for filming this series!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you so much, everyone! Lori, if the walk-through itself is too strenuous for your shoulders, just holding the lift of the knees from the table top position will be an excellent placeholder and strengthener. Otherwise, perhaps elevating your hands by doubling up on blocks or using a Pilates "long box" on either side may give you the space you need to be successful. Let me know how you get on, and thanks for watching!
Fabulous class! Love your progressions. Keep coming back!
1 person likes this.
I love everything Benjamin! What a great class. Can't get back through the blocks without falling over though. Short arms, I guess. Lol
I am thoroughly enjoying this series (as are my clients)! Your cueing is fantastic and brings a great 3 dimensional aspect to this mat work. Looking forward to watching the last one!
Diana M
More like this please Benjamin! Everything about this class is inspiring, fun, and refreshing! Thank you!
Shani R
Awesome class, Benjamin! The progressions are very helpful, especially for my balance. This is a very interesting take.
Thank you for a great class with interesting variations with layers. Looking forward to teaching it. 
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin