Co-Contraction<br>Lesley Powell<br>Tutorial 3833

Co-Contraction
Lesley Powell
Tutorial 3833

Watch this Tutorial
Loved this a lot!!
Loving the entire Embodied Anatomy program.  Great cues and visuals. Thank you, Lesley. More please!
Love this, thanks Lesley
Great series!  Thank you!
Becky C
2 people like this.
Loved how you put it all together here. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us. I have been guilty of using some of these cues and am excited to refresh my teaching and my practice with this information. 🙏
I really appreciate this lesson. So many juicy bits, but I do love the idea of pulling the throat back. I think that will resonate with well with my clients. Thank you.
One of the most informative series of videos I’ve seen on Pilates Anytime. Hope Lesley will continue the lessons into other areas of the body.
Thank you for a beautifuly demontrated tutorial. I’ve really learnt a lot from Lesley’s articulation. Does anyone know what resistance level the orange band is in this video? I’m assuming it’s quite a light band?
Marguerite I prefer to use lighter weight bands either yellow or orange. It depends on the brand. I use the machines for heavier loads. The light therabands are to give a different proprioception of a movement.

Thanks so much for watching. Lesley Powell
Thank you Lesley!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin