Straightforward Mat
Gia Calhoun
Class 3857

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I just love your classes, so succinct and no nonsense
Sue S
1 person likes this.
Gia Calhoun Can you suggest preparatory strengthening exercises for the rollover at 6 minutes please? I cannot fathom how to achieve this. TIA
Sue S ~ Thank you for taking my class! I recommend trying an exercise where you lift just an inch off the Mat, trying to keep your legs vertical (they can be bent too if that is better for your body). This will help activate the muscles needed for the Rollover but you do not have to roll all the way over. Another option is to follow the leg pattern without rolling onto your shoulders. This will also strengthen your abdominals without adding strain. I hope this helps!
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much, Gia! Great start to the week.  My only constructive feedback here (and I notice this in other classes too) is for pushups there is rarely a frame of reference given to the class.  We start doing pushups yet never know how many. Will it be 3? 5? 10? 100?? Helpful for the class to know what they are getting into. Thanks!
Marissa ~ Thank you for your feedback! I'll make sure to mention how many next time I add Push Ups in a class to help you prepare! I'm so glad you enjoyed my class!
Cindy A
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed to start my day!
Andrea S
1 person likes this.
Just getting back into pilates after many years and this class made me remember why I loved it so much. I feel fantastic! Need to work on my teasers again! Thank you Gia for this easy-to-follow class. 
Kay S
1 person likes this.
Loved no fuss class!

Elizabeth W
1 person likes this.
Gia,  I love this class and love that it can be done without equipment.  Could you do another like this?
Ray
Ray
1 person likes this.
Really lovely class from Gia. I struggle with some but in a good way! The only way is up and with dedication from my end I’ll get there or at least near. Thanks very much, Raymond :)
111-120 of 124

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin