Back Care Reformer<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 3868

Back Care Reformer
Tracey Mallett
Class 3868

Watch this Class
Tracey, How do you adjust for shoulders digging into the shoulder rests when you’re on the roller? I had to switch to a half roller as I found my shoulders were just too uncomfortable.
Great cues and appreciate knowing which springs to use too, fun energy tracey thank you!
Zeren Joy
Thank you!
Hi Tracey... I loved this workout and am planning to do it with my husband who could use some back strengthening. However, are there any tips to keep the roller in place particularly when doing the leg presses? I used a sticky pad the full length of my roller and I kept having trouble with it sliding up. Thanks again. 
Hi Tracey...Loved this workout but need some suggestions as to how to keep the foam roller from shifting. Even though I used a sticky pad the full length of the roller, it kept moving up toward the head rest and, as another person wrote, the shoulder rests kept digging into my shoulders. Any advice? 
This was a great class to take after a long car ride. Thanks, Tracey!

Nice one Tracey! Will use some of those moves in my sessions tonight! Sending you Pilates Love From Sydney ❤️
Lisa O
On the foam roller my whole body kept moving over the shoulder rests farther and farther with them jamming into my shoulder blades. How did this not happen to you? lol I even lightened the spring tension to no avail.
love
Kristen V
Thank you, Tracey! Love your upbeat attitude and videos. Always very motivating.

I am new to pilates.com and have been using my reformer at home as well as taking studio classes.  Can someone explain why, in pilates, we don't do multiple sets of an exercise/move? I find that I come across exercises I really love and that feel good but one set of them isn't enough so I pause the video and then resume when I am done. Is there a reason that sets are never repeated? Coming from typical gym/strength workouts where you do multiple sets to really work a muscle..and that usually feels good to tire one out...just wondering if there is a reason behind this. Thanks to anyone who reads and responds!
31-40 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin