Detailed and Profound Mat<br>Madeline Black<br>Class 388

Detailed and Profound Mat
Madeline Black
Class 388

Watch this Class
Anna Hartman
Kristi- when you click on the link it goes to one of the rhythm Pilates classes! I started Madeline's class earlier this afternoon and when I went to finish this evening it keeps linking to the other class!
This is so strange! It's not doing it to me. If you click on the "watch this class" link on this page it sends you to Rhythm Pilates? How did you initially get to Madeline's class? Did you search for her via instructors? I'd like to retrace what you did to see if it is only faulty getting there certain ways. So Sorry.
I'll ask Ted what he thinks.
Anna Hartman
Very strange! Both times I clicked on link from is saved in one of my private playlists.
Also when I click on the link from this forum.
I am on my iPhone, not sure if that makes a difference.
Hmmm... It might! Jeanne were you on your phone too? ...Okay... it does it on my phone too. Thanks Anna! I'm on the case!
Ted Johnson
Hi Guys,

The video mix-up was a result of a simple data entry problem. The correct video has been restored.
Kristi~ Feel free to call me- 623-418-8688
OH-M-GEE when I played this yesterday it was a gal with dark curly hair in a ponytail doing Pilates mat to music kind of fast pace. You were in the class with someone who looked like Meredith. It started with Grand Plies/ pulses/side stretches/lunge side & open arm/roll down and up/ up stretch with prances then half roll backs( I watched it twice lol because it was sooo good I took notes! I also LOVED the music!Reminded me of the days when I did choreography with my classes!! Love love love!!!But now today its Madeline. Its so funny because it was exactly what I needed yesterday to inspire me!!Spooky though eh? or I should say ahhh-yes! Now I get to actually watch Madeline Black who is so wonderful! I LOVE PilatesAnytime!!!!Thank you so much!!
No Kristi I wasn't on the phone. And today its Madeline!!This is sooo strange tho yes? But I LOVED it!! Rhythm Pilates in 30 minutes!! I am in heaven!!
Ok thanks Ted!!Glad I wasn't cracking up !!

Jeanne, I'm told that synchronicity you experienced is how the Universe works when you get in line with it. Thank you for sharing your perception with us. In doing so, you made yesterday's mistake into today's inspiration! Maybe we're getting in line too!
Lisa (Rhythm Pilates) is amazing and Madeline is one of our most distinguished in the community. I'm happy to say they both have classes coming out on PA soon!
Thanks Kristi! I love it!! I literally have goosebumps and have decided to start doing choreography/music again at least for my intermediates/advanced students!! Thank you Universe and thank you Joe and thank you PA!!
21-30 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin