Day 1: Breath is Fuel<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 3919

Day 1: Breath is Fuel
Courtney Miller
Class 3919

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
That was PERFECT to get myself moving again after a holiday week! Perfect blend of cardio and Pilates. I can’t wait to see what you have in store the rest of the challenge!
Starting the New Year with a new challenge seems the right thing to do! Looking forward to the coming days, thanks Courtney for drilling me ;o)
Steph H
Loved loved loved! Love your classes as always Courtney. As a person who practice Pilates regularly and does cardio workout, I thought was pretty fit and would breeze through the 20 mins....but I was wrong. Was still challenged. Looking forward to the rest of the sessions. I can also see myself repeating this challenge time and time again as love the short sessions for when I'm time-pressed. Thanks again! xx
Nicole M
New Year, New You... thanks Courtney
Thanks Courtney. Before I started I thought the time seemed short and then I actually did the workout. HA! Really tough and I appreciated having the recovery video to follow up. Looking forward to completing this challenge.
THANK YOU Pilates Anytime for this! I have been complaining to my husband I needed to find something to get me out of my normal routine.  These are perfect.  I feel like I will definitely come back time and time again since there are no props - they will be perfect for travel too.  YAY! Courtney, could you come back and do a series for PA with your class modalities that you do at your new studio! That would totally put a cherry on top for 2020 for me! LOL!.
Great start to the morning! Thank you so much! 
Wahoo! Thank you!!
sandyjgrant
Day 1 : check! Looking forward to tomorrow. Perfect length class with just the perfect intensity to feel successful and eager to build up to more.
perfect!  I worked hard and feel it, even though it was only 20 minutes 
11-20 of 80

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin