Reformer Fundamentals 1<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3929

Reformer Fundamentals 1
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3929

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the super beginner versions of the basic exercises. I have a couple older/less mobile folks that will really benefit. And some speedy folks I’m trying to slow down! Great for both ;)
Thank you!!!  I found these personally useful for my clients and my teachers have as well! Please let me know how it goes for you!
1 person likes this.
I really needed this for myself!  Fabulous to slow down, be very aware of my spine and my stomach muscles.  And I will definitely use much of this in my reformer classes!
Wonderful work Kathi! Makes teaching the foundations of the work so simple and clear for me. Now I am sure of the order and the basic principals to work with my clients in their first workout on the reformer! It's like seeing your foundational reformer book in motion👌❤👑 
Thank you Daniel !!!! I love being able  to support the books by giving examples of  application options.❤️❤️❤️❤️ 
Brenda I am thrilled you have the same experience that I do with this workout!!!!
1 person likes this.
Merci beaucoup Kathryn! Tes explications sont simples, précises, faciles a comprendre. Très peu des mots pour un résultat efficace. Très utile pour moi et mes élèves. It’s a pleasure to see you!
Thank you Christina !!!!! Merci beaucoup ❤️❤️❤️
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kathryn for breaking down the fundamentals in such an eloquent, clear and precise way. I love watching you work and the reminder of how you get into each exercise is an exercise within itself. Easier to establish a good habit than to break a bad one. Would love to have the privilege of having a lesson with you!  
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Kathryn. Great class! I have intermediate students who like softer sessions from time to time and this was perfect. Looking forward to passing on your work to my little Pilates community! and i LOVE your leggings/top :)
1-10 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin