Mobilizing Garuda Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 3952

Mobilizing Garuda Flow
James D'Silva
Class 3952

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
amazing and challenging movement! I loved the creative choices of the practice !!!! a refreshing  way to move the body!!!! Thank you James D'Silva !!!! would love to see more of Garuda here!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!  
1 person likes this.
What a fabulous class!!!  You have a beautiful voice to listen to and very clear instructions. I loved your reference to breathing and ...having a sense of humour. So true! Thank you
Dorothy L
1 person likes this.
Amazing class! So glad to see James finally on Pilates Anytime. Loving this method more and more!
2 people like this.
love this workout, indeed, the fantasy, the flow....i've tried a garuda barre lesson here in italy with your wonderful teacher laura, and it was fun and challenging as well. more garuda here on pilates anytime , please!
Anna L
2 people like this.
What a wonderful class. Garuda is a lovely way to enjoy movement and not just  do the exercises. 
I love it, wonderful class. I hope to see you again James, so much to learn from you.

1 person likes this.
That was AMAZING - Fantastic D'Silva, thank you so very much!
1 person likes this.
such  a  lovely  ,delicious movement  combinations thank you  so much  I  hope  to  watch  you  more
2 people like this.
This is an incredible class. So different, creative and effective. The blocks prevent gripping in the hip flexors, a tendency so many of us have. I am so looking forward to many more classes with this method. Thank your Pilates anytime for putting up a class like this with this teacher. I am thrilled. My daughter just joined and I will definitely tell her about this one.
1 person likes this.
Soooo happy James has joined the group!!! Welcome!
31-40 of 80

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin