Garuda Mat Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 3953

Garuda Mat Flow
James D'Silva
Class 3953

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
James - what an honour to watch your work and try - note - try and practise your methods - which are truly wonderful.  Thank you SO much - such a joyous approach to Pilates and immeasurably pleasurable for the body.  I salute you!
4 people like this.
I love that you've sectioned this class into three chapters. I can pop in and revisit each section at different points and get something great from each section. Thank you 
6 people like this.
Just beautiful!! Inspiring, uplifting. Thank you ! Pilates anytime, please more of James D’Silva
2 people like this.
James you taught me contemporary at Laines many moons ago. You were amazing then as you are now! Lovely class
Samantha F
1 person likes this.
Ow WOW❤️ What a Breath of Fresh Air you are James! Thank you SO much. Hugely inspiring. I loved every tiny part of your teachings...all the way down to my little pinkies🤗 I’ll be working with this class I feel for some time to come, again I Thank you 🙏
Samantha F
2 people like this.
Just what I needed! As usual, no stone left unturned with James' workouts. More please!
Please...more videos of James D'Silva! I feel so good working in this way. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wow--amazing.  Watching James move is like watching a cyclone build its force.  Powerful. work.  Thank you so so much.
1 person likes this.
What a movement experience!
2 people like this.
I have an incredible affinity for he way James develops and teaches his classes. Please more classes!
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin