Mat to Release Tension<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3965

Mat to Release Tension
Tom McCook
Class 3965

Watch this Class
Just perfect!!!!!!!
AlegriaAZ
Much gratitude to Pilates Anytime & you, Tom McCook for this class!!  With our usual studio closed, I talked my husband into doing this class with me.  I like to show him other men are enjoying Pilates out there in the real world.  We enjoyed it immensely!
Dear Michal & AlegriaAZ,
Thank you for your feedback and taking time to do your practice with me! Also, happy to hear AlegriaAZ that your husband joined you and you both had a satisfying movement experience together! Sending you my best!
That was sooooo good!
Somayeh Moza
Thank you, Tom. You are always great. I really feel strong, but more importantly open and fluid. Thank you for always having a calm zen energy. I look forward to working with you in near near future. 
With Gratitude, 
Somayeh Moza
Frida Lehman
Thank you Tom McCook !  I'm a big fan of your work. Your calm, precise cuing is amazing. Always left with a feeling of ease in body and mind, and through that, a feeling of strength and power too. Your video on the Thoracic spine helped me with neck problems after a concussion a couple of years ago and is still my go-to when I have something going on in that area. So big warm thank you!
Jude M
The way you described certain movements really resonated with me, and helped me understand moves a little bit more, thank you!
2 people like this.
Thank you Laura, Somayeh, Frida and Jude!
I'm really  happy to hear you appreciate my approach and cuing to have a satisfying movement, learning experience. Sending you all my best!
Tom - that was fabulous & cueing is brilliant. I recently watched your tutorials. A great recap and nice way to work into a class. Thanks
Thank you Tom I loved it. Such good cueing it is so easy with you. Great relaxing and energizing too. Well done!
21-30 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin