Embodied Presence Meditation<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3966

Embodied Presence Meditation
Tom McCook
Class 3966

Watch this Class
Bree Zachary
This is part of my new morning routine. Thanks, Tom.  So needed. Never knew how much until now.  
Thank you Bree!
I’m happy to be of service and for Pilates Anytime!! Be well and hope to see you soon!
Cynthia G
Thank you.  Used this as a pre op relaxation. Appreciate the width into pelvis. Keep well 
Dear Cynthia, So happy to hear you applied this practice to assist you in pre-op. That's such a great story of applying the practice to real life healing and presence.
Thanks Tom. I really enjoy your sessions on PA. I am definitely working towards being 'softer' with myself this year. I've recently passed my Comprehensive exams with Polestar and just need to 'sit' with that for a while before striving for the next 'goal' (Franklin training?)! I hold a lot of tension around my neck and shoulders (not unusual)...I'm also loving your functional work on the reformer ( I am a bit obsessed with hips)!! All the best for the coming months and best wishes for the holiday season, Sarah
Monica R
Love this, thank you!!!
Thank you Sarah & Monica and Happy New Year! Congratulations on passing your Comprehensive Sarah and wishing you both an inspiring year supported by your Pilates practices!
Wendelien
Wonderful! Thank you, Tom.
Dear Wendelien,
You’re very welcome!
😊🙏
Really enjoyed that guided meditation 
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin