Standing Upper Body Workout<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3975

Standing Upper Body Workout
Amy Havens
Class 3975

Watch this Class
Jeanne Missey Osgood
Good Early morning Amy, I love the axial elongation at the wall with the foam roller.  I had always done this work on the floor, but this mid-back work while standing is a completely different feel and perfect for my older adult client base.  Thank you! from roasty toasty Arizona:)
Deborah B
1 person likes this.
Hi! Thanks for this, love your classes.  Who were the other instructors you mentioned at one point in the video? Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Lovely class for all of us who spend a lot lf time on the computer, thank you! I will definitely come back to this one! 
Thank you Jennifer and Deborah !!  
Melissa W
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, am new to PilatesAnytime, but stuck in managed isolation in a hotel in Australia, so the classes have been invaluable. Loved this one, after a day on my computer. Quick and a great stretch where needed. Thanks! 
1 person likes this.
Greetings to you Melissa and welcome to Pilates Anytime!!  Very happy to hear you enjoyed this class while being stuck in that hotel.  
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much dear Amy!
This is sooooo wunderful! Thanks for mentioning the other teachers! Although I am really happy with your class!!!🙏🏻👏🏻
Amazing class.  I gained a much better understanding of a pushup!
1 person likes this.
Hello Barbara and Helen !!!  So happy to hear you both enjoyed this class and got some great ideas!  And wonderful that you have a better understanding of a push up, yay!!
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy.  Love the feedback from the props.  That was also a deceptive class.  Hard work for me with your gentle cueing. Feel great
31-40 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin