Advanced Reformer Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 398

Advanced Reformer Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 398

Watch this Class
Wow Kristi, you've done it again!. I loved this!! The cueing on tendon stretch was just what I needed to get to a lower spring!
Great class, I have been teaching for 7 yrs. and enjoy the variations of regular repertoire. You've offered some great ones here and Julian Littleford has some great ones too. I would enjoy more advance stability chair and also cadillac classes.. This site has been great since I haven't been able to do too much professional development this year. Thanks, Elizabeth Yacoubian
Loved it!!
Krisit you are the best! I am so jealous you get to spend time with such dignified company! I so look forward to everything you do. And I am very excited to see something coming from Rael!! What a thrill. Also looking forward to workshop from Madelne. Thanks for everything thats provided on PA, I visit daily!!
Kristi,
When you are doing the arm series here are you using opposite spring?
I am blessed to be able to spend time with such dignified company Jamie it's true. You should know I include you all in that statement too. I am also grateful for the enthusiasm spoken here. Thank you all. Jamie, I'm not sure I understand your question. If I am kneeling at the shoulder rest closest to you I am also using that strap and handle. The spring was a red spring with the spring bar in the second gear (away from footbar) I would have preferred to use a blue spring.
Hi Kristi,
You answered my question,. It looked almost on my screen( i was using a smaller screen yesterday!) like when you were kneeling you reached back and got the strap behind you instead of the one right next to you. Thanks for clearing that up.. I prob need to work on my vision!
Lolita San Miguel was just talking about doing Pilates for her eyes!!!
Awesome class, loved the windmill too!!
Simply awesome! Kristi I so luv your cueing ~ thank you
11-20 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin