Advanced Reformer Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 398

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Awesome Class! Great explanation for pure core focus
Love this class. Thank you
Great Class Kristi!
Really like this class and will do it again and again to see my progress! I really enjoy the High Bridge Prep and all your cues!! Thank you Kristi!
Hi Kristi !! I feel like a kid in a candy store each time I log on to your site!! I am a newly certified BASI instructor ( 1/10) and really am learning so much . But, this session is one of my favorites ...I love being able to stop the tape and really look at the position of the body. I hope to meet you and Rael sometime soon. Did I say thank you for this invaluable gift ?? Thank you !!!
Thanks everyone! Janice, congratulations on your recent accomplishment with BASI. I am thrilled to say that Rael will be here filming in two weeks! It will be a big day for me! If you live in the Southern CA area and would like to come meet him (and me) at PA, let me know.
Hi Kristi, I have been a member of your website for almost 2 months and it has been invaluable!!! I have been teaching Pilates for the past 8 yrs and I am always looking for new and orginial variations for all of the exercises. Just a little different twist brings a new flavor to the class and with all of the instructors and classes that you offer - I have been able to incorporate that into my classes. Thanks for your dedication to your work and what you have brought to your website!!! One request - have you done a reformer class using the foam roller? Would love to see that - I did one not to long ago - and would love some ideas!! Thanks again!! Mary Mang
Great class, Kristi. Thank you for a great reformer class. Would love to see more.
Love this workout...the modifications for stomach massage work so well for some of my clients...Thanks
I'm thrilled you are all liking this class. We have been sidetracked a little enjoying Madeline Black, Gil Hedley, Pat Guyton , Lisa Hubbard and Lolita San Miguel visiting, so we have not been able to keep up as much as we like with the equipment classes. We still have a few big names coming this month (most notably Rael Isacowitz), but we are committed to getting back on track with more regular Reformer classes. Thank you so much for your support of the site.
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin