Back Care Reformer<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 4005

Back Care Reformer
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 4005

Watch this Class
Julka G
1 person likes this.
The " keep your tailbone down and imagine pulling your thighs towards your body" cue was really great! With that my lower abs were shaking just a few reps in. 

FYI The video ended suddenly, midway thru a stretch.
1 person likes this.
Squeezed this in after putting my girls down for bed, and it was just what I needed to be present in my body amidst all the unease out there. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great feel good class! Great cues! Feel better Meredith! ❤️
Mary R
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed today. Thanks.
Michele M
1 person likes this.
This was very nice flow and great basic class!  We should all get back to basics once in awhile:) Sorry to hear about your sacrum Meredith, hope you feel better soon!  Thanks Ladies, loved it! 
Thanks everyone for moving with us and sharing your feedback.  I am physically completely healed.  Now I just have to sit with the collective mental unrest.  Keep breathing y'all!
Michele G
1 person likes this.
Meredith, I was inspired by how graceful you accepted the modifications you knew you needed, how kind you were to yourself, and mostly by the fact that you worked out anyway, knowing you would be limited.  Great short and centering class.  Thanks to both of you.
Michele thanks so much for your positive feedback.  We just gotta what we can in the moment...this I know to be true.
Tracey M
1 person likes this.
Absolutely wonderful workout. It was exactly what my back and legs needed today. I loved the focus on the legs and then the focus on the back stretching. Perfect for my back. Thank you so much for creating this workout.
Tracey thank you for being here and being willing to forgive my limitations!
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin