Set It & Forget it Cadillac
Viktor Uygan
Class 4009

Watch this Class
Z A
1 person likes this.
Cant wait to try🙏
Viktor Uygan
Hi Z A , I know this is not the time for Cadillac Class unless you live in your Pilates Studio 🤣but if you get a chance go ahead watch it and let me know what you think?
Z A
1 person likes this.
I have one combo cadillac reformer from basi at home🙏🙏 ı feel so lucky🙏
1 person likes this.
You were right Viktor, lots of unexpected twists with this workout! I modified with my tower, a sitting box and roll back bar and it felt great! Love your rotation creativity for upper and lower body. Many thanks for your inspiration and smiles😊
1 person likes this.
Cannot WAIT to take this class 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Lori
1 person likes this.
I am lucky enough to have a reformer/tower combo.  I watched this through and am wondering if you think using a stability ball  on the reformer/tower will give similar muscle activation.  I realize you are “pulling down” on the trapeze vs. “pushing up” if my legs are on the ball.  Thanks!
Viktor Uygan
Z A great to hear you have what you need at your disposal during this time and you get to try my class 😀
Viktor Uygan
hi Rosemary really happy to hear you enjoyed the unexpected twists my class provided. My pleasure to hear i got to inspire and put a smile on your face ( and body ) 😀
Viktor Uygan
Hi Laura , I am happy to hear you are excited about taking this class. Please let me know how it goes? 🤔
Viktor Uygan
Hi Lori yes if you don't have the Trapeze bar you could use a ball and do the exercises in this class. Thank you for a great question 🙏
1-10 of 100

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin