Strong, Flexible, Articulate<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 4010

Strong, Flexible, Articulate
Jenna Zaffino
Class 4010

Watch this Class
Carolan A
OMG....I absolutely LOVED it..I am so grateful I stumbled on this. I have to say I was very impressed and felt so lucky  to experience your style of grace/ movement/ articulation and humor..EXCELLENT. 
OK...I THINK I SAID ENOUGH..Simply put..I LOVEEEEED It...xo
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you so much Carolan A !  I really appreciate it and love that you loved it! You made my day! Hope we can connect on IG! 
Carolan A
1 person likes this.
Jenna Zaffino I'm glad and I'm SERIOUS. I have been training clients for over 4 decades now and it's not often when I get a chance to explore my oen movements..which Im sure we as instructors all fall prey. I'm trying to make a point to grab more classes. And I am so excited to have found this.   Sincerely, we speak the same language and passion for mindfullness. You are a GIFT.
Jenna Zaffino
Carolan A  - I'm gonna print this out and put it on my mirror - what a great feeling and GREAT work taking the time for YOU! Glad to know you!
1 person likes this.
Excellent morning class, especially  for those of us (all of us?) hunched over computer all day. I have more breathing space, which is always welcome.
Susie T
Love this 
31-36 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin