Therapeutic Footwork<br>Madeline Black<br>Class 403

Therapeutic Footwork
Madeline Black
Class 403

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for this! Wonderful. I broke all my foot metatarsals and it's been a huge struggle re- finding brain and alignment connections. This has been helpful...especially the exercise with the little broccoli band. Really have a hard time pulling my patella up on the broken foot side. Any suggestions?
work interesting and powerful, thanks
Somayeh Moza
I really want to watch this video. I have been trying for weeks now and it keeps stopping. In fact a lot of the videos do this. Is this an issue for others as well? quite frustrating :(
Somayeh ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with this video stopping. I recommend trying our Alternate Video Player which will let you choose a lower video quality. I find that Medium works well for me. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
I loved doing this class. My feet were very tense and I was having some problems with my arches. The release I felt after pressing into the pressure points was amazing. My feet and body thank you for this exercise. I will make it a regular routine.
1 person likes this.
Yay! That was a great foot workout! My feet, calves and hips feel great. Thank you for your concise explanation of the balance of spring and mobility necessary for good foot function and of the exercises to facilitate that! Your class was excellent! Thank You!
1 person likes this.
SO interesting. can't wait to try this out myself. Liked the theory before you got into moving. Really pulls everything together.
Laura Maria
1 person likes this.
I recently read the chapter in "Centered" on the feet and this was a great way to see in practice those exercises..thanks!
Madeline Black
Thank you Lauramaria! 
41-49 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin