Full-Body Tower<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4033

Full-Body Tower
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4033

Watch this Class
Delia that was fantastic! Thank you so much!!!
Taghrid K
Wow Thank you Delia for an amazing all body workout, great calm clear cues preps and transitions. Lovely creative variations, I loved the ab series with legs on the PTB, loved the parakeet rollover teaser flow and the boomerang. boomerang was challenging to find the bar as I'm short, I had to shift forward and really reach to catch the bar. I will try the class again and see if it improves. Million thanks, my body feels great after the workout. 
Martha K
Sooo so inspirational!!!
Thank you so much for this!! 
Curtis C
This is the best tower workout and instruction on the site. 
Very nice
Great class! I love the creative and athletic options on the tower. It felt challenging but empowering and sparked some fresh ideas. Thanks Delia!
sandyjgrant
Phenomenal class Delia. I loved how you built exercises and loved having a simple equipment set up. It was very thorough for all body parts and I felt so connected to my core throughout. Thank you!
Great class Delia!  Sometimes I find there's a lot of equipment changes with the Tower but this flowed so nicely. Loved it, as I do with all your classes on Pilates Anytime. Happy, Thank you, More Please! :)
I loved this!! I'll be repeating it a few times as there are a few exercises I feel I can get better in but overall it's what I needed!
Who wouldn’t want more!? Thank you!
31-40 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin